Health & Safety
We do everything we can to protect your kids,
from background checks on all volunteers and staff, to making sure your children are protected from other sick kids so they are always in the safest environment possible. We ask that you partner with us to keep every child safe by familiarizing yourself with our health and safety guidelines before attending and checking in your child.
In order to provide a safe, healthy nursery for all our kids, we ask that you do not send an ill child to Pipeline Kids Ministry. Small children are prone to infection because their immune systems are not yet fully developed. One sick child places all the other children at risk!
Here are our guidelines:
• FEVER: Child should be fever free for 24 hours without medication.
• VOMITING/DIARRHEA: Child should be episode free for 24 hours.
• STREP THROAT: Child should have started antibiotics 24 hours before attending.
• NASAL DRAINAGE: Child should not attend until clear.
• SORE THROAT/COUGH: Child should not attend with a sore throat, croup or persistent coughing associated with respiratory infection
• PINK EYE: Attend only after 24 hours of antibiotics, no matting or drainage occurs, and the child is no longer rubbing the eye.
• CHICKEN POX: Child may not attend until all spots are scabbed over and the child is no longer scratching or touching scabs.
• RASH: Children with an unexplained or contagious rash should not attend.
• LICE/OTHER INFESTATION: Children should not attend until after treatment, and all live lice and visible nits have been removed.